Friday, November 28, 2008

The dreaded day...

Well, Santiago had his first haircut. I HATED every second of it. The stylist was very nice, but he was horrified and wouldn't let her be out of his line-of-sight, which made for a very uneven cut. But, it's done, and I can safely say that it's going to be a loooooooooong time before it happens again. Dad, that promise is my Christmas gift to you. :)


Here are some pre-cut pictures:





Here are some of during the cut (Note that I was the one holding the screaming child while Papa took pictures and did everything in his power to get his child to stop the bloodcurling screams. Even the bribe of a sugar-packed sucker did nothing.):







Above are actual crocodile tears. :(

Doesn't he look older now? I definitely don't like it.

And his big, cheesy smile! He's so happy it's over with!

This post will have to be fairly short and boring (have a rare date night with the hubby!!!). I hope everyone had as great of a Thanksgiving as we did, and will try to post more soon.

Ciao,

Kate









No comments: